Moe Najati is an award-winning director of documentary, fiction, and commercial films. His documentary film Daghwah has screened at multiple International film festivals such as The American Documentary Film Festival, Brooklyn Film Festival, and The Madrid International Film Festival. The film landed multiple nominations including best short documentary and best director.
In 2016, Moe directed Welcome to My House, a documentary music video for the Seattle-based band, Luc and The Lovingtons. Executive produced by singer-songwriter Jason Mraz, the music video was nominated for Best Independent Music Video at the Hollywood Music In Media Awards.
Commercially, Moe has directed films and branded content for high profile brands such as Cadillac, Lenovo, Alfa Romeo, Red Bull, and Canon.
Moe is currently based in London and works on a diverse collection of projects.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
‘Daghwah’ at The Tenerife International Film Festival
* Nomination for Best Short Documentary
* Nomination for Best Director of a Short Documentary
* Nomination for Best Cinematography in a Documentary
* Nomination for Best Editing of a Documentary
‘Daghwah’ at The Madrid International Film Festival
* Nomination for Best Producer of a Foreign Language Documentary
‘Faisal’s Story’ at The Effie Awards
* Gold Effie Award in Seasonal Marketing
* Silver Effie Award in FMCG
* Bronze Effie Award in Social Good
‘Welcome to my House’ at the Hollywood Music in Media Awards
* Nomination for Best Independent Music Video